Friday, November 12, 2010

New Label Designs


I am now featuring several new return address label designs. Some have coordinating stationary, and some CAN have coordinating stationary!!

I have also added a label bundle package. This is for the discounted rate of 4 different label designs. You will receive digital files of the designs, so you can print as many as you need all year!
This will be perfect for purchasing your Christmas labels, your kid's birthday invitations, a generic family label, etc. I will customize and email the designs to you to use over and over.
Unique Scrap Designs LABEL BUNDLE

I have posted images of a few of my designs. All of my label designs can be found here: Unique Scrap Designs ADDRESS LABELS














1 comment:

  1. Hi,
    I'm following from the Etsy forum. I would love it if you followed back.
    Have a great weekend! : )
    -Felicity
    http://felicitylingle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete